I.T. Invention Test News – Applications Now Open !
EXTENSION IN DEADLINE: 5 PM Sunday, 5th October
The $50,000 I.T. Invention Test’ is an investment pitching competition, founded by ICT Geelong (the Geelong Region ICT Network). The competition is focussed on helping innovators and entrepreneurs commercialise I.T. based ideas, early stage projects and start-ups.
Steve Blank Innovation Masterclass part of $50,000 IT Competition prize
Prizes in this year’s competition include:
• $10,000 cash for the best overall pitch
• $5,000 for the best Geelong region industry pitch
• $5,000 for the best RFID technology pitch (sponsored by HealthRFID )
• Opportunity to apply to be one of five residents in the October intake of the HeadStart Accelerator
• Pitching Education for the top 10 pitches
• Exclusive invite to a Technology Innovation Masterclass facilitated by Steve Blank (famous for Lean Start-up) and Jerry Engel (Founder of Entrepreneurship Center – University of California (Berkeley)
• Comprehensive feedback to applicants of the HeadStart Accelerator.
See Media Releases relating to the I.T. Invention Test below:
• Overall Winner – Troy Westley & Martin Howell with CareMonkey
• Best Geelong Industry Pitch – Fi Mercer with FMC Online Corporate Government Platform
• Best Sensor-based Technology Pitch – Aaron Belbasis representing RMIT University with Smart Apparel
• Best Deakin University Pitch – Gareth Williams representing BioKin Gait Analysis